- Earn up to $45,000 pa | Negotiable Based on Experience + Super
- Dynamic Local Team with Clear Vision and Parent Company / Factory Backing
- Sales & Distribution of OEM / Aftermarket Automotive Accessories
- European Owned with OEM Culture and Global Presence
About The Company
Mountain Top Industries is one of the leading accessory players in the global pick-up truck market. The company has more than 40 year’s experience within the automotive industry and provides partnership solutions as a Tier1 Automotive OEM, and Aftermarket Accessory, supplier.
Mountain Top Australia has been established since 2014 with distribution facilities set up in Melbourne to service customers nationally including OEM, Motor Vehicle Dealers, Distributors and Fleet Companies.
Mountain Top is IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 certified. The company is working with LEAN manufacturing, regularly passing manufacturing process audits made by our OEM customers and international quality organizations.
About The Role
Mountain Top Australia is looking for a Store Person / Warehouse Assistant to join our operation in Dandenong South, VIC.
The primary purpose of this position is to receipt stock from suppliers, including full container loads from head office, and pick orders from the warehouse for delivery to clients. There will some local delivery requirements, warehouse organization and stock checking and planning to ensure the Sales & Operations team are adequately supported for sales activities, programs etc.
- Stacking & shrinking pallets, unloading containers
- Accurately checking, receipting and putting away product deliveries
- Picking, packing, labelling and checking orders for dispatch with accuracy and efficiency
- Participate in stock take, cycle counting and stock planning
- Support the sales and development teams with information and product fitment to ensure new opportunities can be driven forward
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Ability to work safely, productively and accurately with minimal supervision
- Be cooperative and able to work under the direction of the operations manager
- Ability to work in a fast paced, manual environment which requires stamina and endurance on peak days, capacity for lifting approx. 20kgs.
- Hours 8am-4pm
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT MUST HAVE
- Experience within warehouse and supply chain environment
- Current Drivers and Forklift license
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Be able to supply a “fit for work” certificate
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic computer skills
- Mechanical aptitude and automotive accessory experience will be looked upon favorably for this position
Potential to earn an up to $45,000 pa | Negotiable salary based on experience
This position would suit a self-motivated individual with the willingness to work with a dynamic and growing team.
Apply today https://www.seek.com.au/job/36915915?type=standard and don’t miss out starting this opportunity as soon as possible.